Monday, December 12, 2011

KitchenAid and the Royal Bank of Canada: Do you let your Brand go online all by itself?


1)      Consider your own online shopping patterns. How much weight do you place on the presence of name or logo or other trademark (Such as the KitchenAid silhouette) on a web site when purchasing goods and services? Do you ever stop to consider whether you may have been missed? How could you tell the difference?

As for my own shopping pattern whether its online or in site, brand name or logo does makes a difference for me to make the purchase or pour some extra bucks. Trademark and brand is the faith that gives me security and confidence in my purchase. Good brand means good product and automatically I consider buying them than those which are not branded. So personally logo and brand does make difference to my purchasing.


I always confirm by searching out for the original logo and registered trademarks and originality of the information before buying anything online. When I am paying for the original product of my trusted brand then definitely I should get the same, I do check the authenticity of the information regarding the product and reputation of the shopping site I am using so that I would not be missed.

2)      Brian Maynard of KitchenAid notes that the development of the internet changed the problem of brand policing. What are some of these changes? What new challenges can you think of that did not exist in the preonline world? Provide several examples.

Internet has made it easier to view the organization’s profile and information throughout the world. Anywhere in the globe any one can view and download company’s logo, trademark............ click below to read all

Advertisement

2 comments: